Sunday, 17 February 2008

Here is my 3rd place Sizzix category entry....

Like I said nothing special, but I quite liked it, I think I may have even shown it here before, infact am sure I have coz all my blog cards go in my sample box, anyhow...

The papers are from creatives and are wild asparagas ??? spelling but you know what I mean... The sentiment was a feebie rub on in mag, sometimes I wished you could purchase more of the sentiments sometimes....

POP BACK LATER I SHALL POST SOME OF THE OTHER CARDS,THAT I ENTERED FOR OTHER CATEGORIES , I THINK IT MUST BE SAFE TO DO SO I HAVEN'T HEARD NOWT, SO ASSUME THEY DIDN'T WIN NOWT!!


6 comments:

  1. Well i sure like it, it's lovely and well co-ordinaterd,perfect card for them difficult fellas.A very deserving win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card. Don't be sorry. We all have lives beyond blogging and we understand.
    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is great Kim, just right for those difficult-to-do mens cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your an absolute Star!!!lol Kim...fab card way to go...you just keep going hunie:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! I love brown, and I really like how you offset the stripes in the star. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this, so simple and great for a guy card.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace