Tuesday, 1 January 2008

A bit of a Fancy Pants !!!

I thought since its the new year and have a bit of time on me hands, I thought I might go through the fantabulous stash I rec'd from Simplycards and papercrafts, there is a mound of 12 x 12 papers (I stopped counting at 350, I was too excited to carry on) and is most lush I tell ya... I chose fancy pants Blossom design and used co ordinating bazzill card stock from creatives and a card blank from craftworkcards...,

also from me winning stash I used the Making memories tag maker and tags for the sentiment to go on, which is a penny black from the Glitter pot... and of course the equally luscious Bella, cupcake I think she's called, I just luved the colours of this PP, and thought I would clolur the image with H20's and of course me must have bling!!!

The card layout is cased from here a fabulous blog this card just grabbed me whilst blog hopping over christmas....

2 comments:

  1. Me lurves this card kim,great stamp. well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colouring on this card Kim, it be loverly. The pink and green go so well together! x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace