Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Aftermath!!!!!

Rofl this stamp by penny black has the right name!!!!

I bought this when I went to glitter pot the other day, got loadsa vouchers from friends for christmas, thanks Girls much appreciated...

Anyhoos I was invited to my Best Friend Shirleys house for dinner today, and what a beautiful dinner it were too truly scrumptious scoffed meself silly and had homemade apple pie for afters was mouthwatering, so when I got home after sleeping it off I picked up this very appropriate stamp and giggled to meself this is just how I feel today!!! hope ya likey..

5 comments:

  1. Like it! i love it! it reminds me of the house mouse stamp you sent me last week and when me and you were chatting on the phone i said it reminded me of how i felt after christmas dinner.
    SNAP. lol

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol You sure did Sue... me n you we are like two peas in a pod!! I can picture it now... oooops I have fell off me chair laughing :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Just sums up the whole Christmas holiday for me!! Strict diet next week - HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both Jo...lol only I can't resist a bit of homemade cake or pudding.... must zip me gob shut when offered in future...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm .. I can relate to that too!! lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace