Friday, 7 December 2007

Annoucement of blog candy winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not hold off any longer was feeling very mean, so shall announce blog candy winner... But before I do may I say it were soooo hard to choose I decided to take the cowards way out and put you all in a pot draw and got Winnie my daughter to pick out a folded up peice of paper with names on so here goes....


.




Well done Sandy, please email me your addy so I can get the fab blog candy off to ya,

simplyfairies@yahoo.com

I loved doing this so much I have decided to do another when I reach 15,000 so don't forget to join in .....

7 comments:

  1. Well done Sandy! Thanks Kim for the chance of winning x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sandy!!! Your card is fab!!! :D

    Isa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sandy:)

    Great fun Kim, looking forward to the next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Sandy beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A deserving winner! Excellent card. Thanks Kim for giving us the chance to enter and look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooooo!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! Sending you an email right now! :) I may not have won the sweater contest but I won a BETTER one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats sandy ,brilliant card ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace