Thursday, 15 November 2007

Gone a little wintery......

With the Help of Caz, I have gone a little wintery, am liking my new blog header very much hope you do too....

No carding today :(((( Have to go to pick my Nan up from Hospital in London today, she has had to have a biopsy, they found a mass when they did am MRI scan when she had her fall a few weeks back, I am itching to get ther but they keep changing the time, and I hate to think of her all alone, but she will be in recovery and I can't get to see her there...

Then this evening I shall be (if I get back i the traffic) meeting up with an old work mate.. going for a chinese mmmm yummy!!!

See ya all later...

6 comments:

  1. Your new header is fab Kim, love the wintery feel it goes with the weather we have atm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look Kimmie :)

    Biggest hug for Nanna, hope all goes well for her :)

    Enjoy tonight,you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute header Kim.
    I hope your Nanna is well.
    Ooo lucky you chinese (mmmm chinese, said in a homer style).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Hope your nana is well.

    Have a great week end.

    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs to Nanna hope all goes well ,
    loving the new look kim ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog...
    Hope your Nanna is well.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace