Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Ever felt like a real sew n sew ????

That's the theme for the new challenge over at Scrummy stash cafe.... To use felt, and Real stiching not Faux....

Well I got meself one of this ickle sewing machines, I thought Yayyyy!!!! gonna get an airing from it's box, Ohhhheee nahhhh more like throw it through the flamin window, Could I get to grips with it, Now I am not shy of sewing machines, I have a big one, I used to make me own curtaining swags and tails, roman blinds and they ain't simple stuff, BUT this thing well I wanted to to stamp on it, and not the rubber kind either!!!

In the end, I just kept it simple and cut out felt flowers with me cuttlebug and sewed between each petal, again I used a magnolia image that I swapped with Shary (thanks muchly Shary)...

The sentiment is an A Muse one from Creative Living....

12 comments:

  1. Lol mm I think mine got thrown out of the window, decided to get a "proper" one in the end!! Great card and it's nice to see what you did with the images. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love your little felt flowers they look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love it all!!! Thanks for taking part in our challenge Kim!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!!! Those little machines are rubbish aren't they? Stick to your proper one ;) Great card! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute =)
    love that sentiment
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card kim ,love the yellow with the blue ,makes me feel happy lol,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card...:D thanks for taking part in my challenge..:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card kimmie it looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.:) I have one of those machines too!!! Its nearly gone out of the window several times!!
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the layout and little felt flowers. The embossing looks great too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card.......love the colours. thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace