Monday, 5 November 2007

Bang bang drivel !!!!!!

Well Happy firework night all, My poor little Tillie, My dog she is as fed up with the bangers going off as I am, bar humbug I hear ya say!!!! Hmmmmm not at 6 am in the morning, I mean who wants to play fireworks at silly Hour!!!!!

Well with all the bangs going off tonite I suppose for tea we really must have bangers n mash... Otherwise known as SAUSAGES but hey you all know that but just had to say it anyhoos.... ohhheee I feels like stuffing me face I am sooo hungry....

Well am busy busy like a sparkler need to get my papertake challenge card done, norty me ......

Byeeee **** waves ****

4 comments:

  1. Maybe youll do a nice Sparkley!!! card.I'd love to add you too my blog roll if you dont mind. I find I just keep having to look at your blog!!! Anyway hope you have a nice evening whatever you do. Was your bangers & Mash nice? Terrie bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** WAVES BACK ***** Teee heee heee I almost died laughing!! What next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Terrie of course ya can....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6am, bloomin eck thats crazy, awwww poor Tillie.Enjoy your bangers kimmie:)

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace