Saturday, 27 October 2007

Wow have you ever seen sooo many Beautiful

Prima flowers in one place you can get them from here


Oh my I have had the most fabulous day at creatives living, (formally known as Creative pastimes) in Limpsfield, surrey and Kent borders... and look what I found, the ever elusive prima flowers amd wow do they have the most stunning array of colours and styles to die for, theres loads of em there is.... and I spied the most lucious velevet ribbon sets with colours that remind me of icecream and christmas pud!!!

I just has to buy loads of primas and also bought papers, In my opinion Creatives truly have the best selection of quality Scrapbooking/Cardmaking papers in one place and for me no one can touch them for the selection..

And of course the cafe is a must when visiting this fabby shop, the Homemade Curried Parsnip Soup,and door step bread was to die for.... Topped off with Homemade Cake... yummy to say the least!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful assortment of prima flowers, i don't blame you for filling your basket and those papers, well they are are scrummy, not so sure about the curried parsnip soup though,(yuk).lol

    Glad you had a wonderful day kimmie, you deserve it cos you are one very special friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely lot of stash. Aw all the talk of homemade food makes me homesick and I haven't visited a craft shop in years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stash....I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lovely stash!! I do hope the class went well! Must go up again soon and see if they have me bellas yet! lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace