Friday, 6 July 2007

Welcome....

A warm welcome to you, and Thanks you for visting my blog.

Please do forgive me, I have never in my life done anything like a blog before and not quite sure what to do......

I want to start by saying a big THANKYOU to my Friend Caz otherwise known as StampingCaz a very talented card maker, for helping me set up my blog, well Caz set it up for me really, check out Caz's wonderful blog on the link I have .....

I hope to share with you my own card creations, and what I get up to on a daily basis, I am off now to pay all the bills...yukkkkk!!! hate these days but promise to be back later on..
take care for now

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome Kim! Anything else I can do just shout!
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great blog kim and i have enjoyed looking through it and i will admit it is the first one i have ever looked at, well done lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & welcome to the bloggin' world, Kim! Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace