Tuesday, 17 July 2007

StampingCaz has challenged me!!!!

No pressure then.... yeah right !!!, just like having to play a game of tennis with Serena Williams, I kid you not,

This wonderfully talented lady has challenged me to:

Make a bella card NOT using PINK OR LILAC - with 2 different ribbons included somewhere....


and I am to challenge Caz in return to : use a bella too, but not use paper background, your to make your own background design... you may add ribbon if you wish....
Ohheee I wasn't gonna make it that easy for Caz, was I now!!!! mean ole me!!!

I shall now get on with my challenge, will upload later, oh gosh hope I don't make a hash of it all...

2 comments:

  1. you nutter!! LOL glad to see you back in the land of blogging. Julie H and I were just chatting and she said "wheres kim gone" she noticed you went AWOL

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge for both of you ladies, really looking forward to what you both come up with .Good luck ladies

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace